Today, Sav told me today that I need to post. I agreed. It’s been about 2 weeks, since Thanksgiving. Much happenings have happened since then:
- I learned that if I double space my sentences, which I like to do, sometimes I get an annoying little space before the 2nd sentence if it occurs right at a line break. Sorry if this happens.
- Sav and I have been making a home. We started moving things in and making it livable. The goal is to have everything ready for the day we drive home after the wedding and have the place ready. Especially since we go right into the next semester. Right now our furniture consists of a bookshelf, a TV stand, end tables (I already had), an $8 lamp, and matching camp chairs. We bought all of these items at Walmart. We’re poor.
- We got poorer. Getting married is expensive. We need stuff, and the stuff all costs money. I have no sympathy for my single friends who complain about not having money. Try getting married, and you’ll find that you really don’t have money. I’m pretty sure we’ll be eating ramen noodles for the next year. But such is life. I’d rather be poor and happy than rich and alone.
- Classes are done. I spent my last week of classes finishing up projects in all of my classes. That didn’t let me get a lot of work hours put in. That didn’t let me make a lot for the next paycheck. See #3.
- Finals are now upon me. I only have 2, and I’m going to finish them in one fell swoop. Hopefully that will allow for more hours which will allow us to splurge and get mac & cheese to alternate with the ramen.
- I’m more excited for Christmas than ever. This is my first Christmas with someone. I’ve always been without for the Holidays. I’m so excited to spend Christmas with my future eternal companion (FEC).
Well, it’s getting late. I’m hoping to turn in early today so that I can do well tomorrow. Hopefully I can be better about posting over the next 20 days.