Sav and I are sitting in the Wilk waiting for the bookstore to open. We claimed a couch. Next to us is a couple. Here’s how the conversation has gone:
- Guy talking about nothing. Girl not paying attention.
- Guy talking about school. Girl picking under fingernails.
- Guy talking about roommates. Girl tries to talk about her roommates, but every one of her comments leads the guy into a new topic.
- Guy talking about pranking roommates. Girl laughs, even though guy is not as funny as he thinks.
- Guy talking about using bow staff and kung-fu during prank. Girl should start running at this point.
- Guy talking about light sabers. Girls actually has one…???
- Guy talking about having light sabers on his mission. Girl has opened up pandora’s box.
- Guy talking about his mission. Girl is now faced to suffer, because during this whole conversation, guy has been waiting for the opportunity to impress girl with his spirituality.
- Guy talking about being the better companion and teaching his companion using a wooden sword. Girl doesn’t realize it, but guy is a goober.
- Guy talking about more mission sword fighting discipline. Girl is unaware of the fact that the loud sounds made when telling story is an indicator of the strangeness of guy.
- Guy talking about mission still. Girl should be thankful that the loudness has ended.
The conversation came to an uneventful close when guy left to talk to a counselor. It’s times like these that Sav is shown who she might have ended up if I hadn’t come along. This always makes her happy to be with me.