Today has the makings of an excellent day. Let me list the reasons why:
- It’s 8:18 am and I’m already at work, making money, instead of in my bed furthering the vicious cycle of sleeping in and staying up late.
- I ate breakfast — usually doesn’t go hand in hand with being anywhere early for me.
- I woke up to a text from a beautiful girl. Granted, she’s just a friend, but I’m still counting this one.
- I have a cold, open Dr. Pepper. My father would be proud.
- It’s Friday.
- I’m going up to hang out with my cousin and his wife, and they’re just plain awesome.
The only thing that could ruin this wonderfully started day would be getting sucked into a 6 hour discussion about where to put chocolate in the warehouse. But since that already happened this week, I think today will be ok. 🙂