After my last post, I decided to write about something that doesn’t make me want to hurt Cougareat employees.
Here’s a list of things I’m looking forward to: (in no particular order)
- Sav’s last killer classes Monday. (She doesn’t like being on campus until 7.)
- Last week of classes. (I’m not in them, but Sav will be happier.)
- Only 19 days ’til Christmas!
- Christmas music! (We bought more on Amazon.com. The funny part is it’s all old stuff we grew up with.)
- Being back in school. (If only because it means that I’ll be done sooner. Also because then Sav won’t think I’m such a bum.)
- Getting a Caramel Apple Spice on our trip home for Christmas.
- Going to Lava Hot Springs again.
- Going to Cold Stone with my family. (I must have the cinnamon bun batter ice cream again!)
- Eating Christmas goodies and food.
- The rest of my orange juice. (There was more when I started this post.)
- Giving Sav here Christmas presents.
- Staying in Salt Lake for our anniversary and spending the day together.
- Not going to our ward for 2 weeks. (To my ward: seriously guys, you need to stop spamming our email inboxes. It only makes us hate you.)
- Decorating our Christmas tree tonight.
- Putting presents under said tree.
Well, that’s 15 good things I have coming. Just wanted y’all (all 5 of ya) to know that I’m not a pessimist and good things do happen to me.
Currently listening to: “Breath of Heaven” by Amy Grant